From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Dinagat can refer to:
- Places in the Philippines
- Dinagat Islands, a province in the Philippines
- Dinagat Sound, body of water between the islands of Dinagat and Siargao
- Dinagat gymnure (Podogymnura aureospinula), a species of mammal in the Erinaceidae family
- Dinagat bushy-tailed cloud rat (Crateromys australis), a species of rodent in the Muridae family
- Dinagat hairy-tailed rat (Batomys russatus), a species of rodent in the Muridae family
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dinagat.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.