Diner Dash: Flo on the Go
|Diner Dash: Flo on the Go|
|Artist(s)||Jeff Troupe, Barry Prioste|
Flo and her friend Darla (featured in Diner Dash 2) go on a vacation. However, whilst boarding the ship, Flo's suitcase containing her clothes accidentally falls overboard. As the pair eat at the on-board restaurant, a waiter slips, dropping his tray. Flo catches it, and the manager comments that she "looks like she's handled a tray before". Flo explains that she owns a restaurant along with Darla, and since the crew is short-handed, the manager asks Flo to work for the ship's crew. In return, the manager offers to refund their tickets, as well as pay them for their services. Using the money from this offer, Flo plans to buy herself some new clothes on the on-board store. The vacation takes the pair through the cruise, riding the rails, exploring the deep, waiting tables in the sky, and into the reaches of space.
Flo's Closet is a new feature in Diner Dash: Flo on the Go which allows the player to change Flo's outfit. After each level, several new clothing items become unlocked and the player can select which garments Flo will wear for the next level(s).
Diner Dash 3 also offers an extra challenge, if the player should earn Expert rating on every level. There are no rewards for completing these 'secret levels'; they're simply more of a challenge and are designed to be difficult and test the player's ability to be fast.
- Date Night - Mixed groups appear and the bar is opened to this level. This secret level enforces the Color Matching strategy.
- Girl's Night Out - This secret level has only female customers in groups, there are only 4 tables.
- Business Lunch - Business Woman & Cellphone Addict couples, speed is the important factor to survive this shift.
- Summer Camp - Kids with Young Ladies & Dads, they appear in large to small groups.
- Everybody To The Limit - The ultimate test, all groups are large and impatient regardless of who's in them.
- Young Ladies - The most common customers in the game. They are moderately patient and moderate tippers. They get easily annoyed with noise.
- Tourists - Tourists are impatient customers. They will often want you to take a photograph of them. They tip moderately.
- Families - Families consists of four people: mother, father, son and baby. You will need to bring the highchair for the baby or he will cry and annoy other diners. Families are also undisturbed by other families' noise.
- Lovebirds - Lovebirds will only sit at 2-seated tables. If they are unhappy they will annoy others by kissing. They do not mind noise.
- Seniors - Seniors are incredibly patient but tip low.
- Bookworms - Bookworms are patient and tip moderately. However they hate noise and usually leave over the slightest noise.
- Cell-Phone Addicts - These are very noisy and can annoy other diners especially Seniors and Bookworms. They are impatient but tip high.
- Businesswomen - Very impatient customers. They tip high and don't like noise.
- Joggers - Joggers listen to their headphones so they don't mind noise. They are moderate tippers and moderately patient but never order dessert.
- Official Site
- Official game series site
- Official game series site (old)
- Diner Dash: Flo on the Go at MobyGames