Dines is a surname which is either English or Jewish Romanian.
Dines is a Romanian surname. It derives from the Greek given name of 'Dionysios' meaning "the divine one of Nysa". Better known as Bacchus, this god was protector of the vine.
Dines is an English surname which may refer to:
- Alberto Dines (1932–2018), Brazilian journalist
- Bill Dines (1916–1992), English cricketer
- Dino Dines (1944–2004), English keyboardist
- Gail Dines, a professor of sociology and women's studies at Wheelock College in Boston, Massachusetts
- John Somers Dines (18 June 1885 – 15 May 1980), English meteorologist
- Joseph Dines (1886–1918), English amateur football (soccer) player
- Lloyd Dines (1885–1964), American-Canadian mathematician
- Rebecca Dines, Australian actress
- William Henry Dines (1855–1927), English meteorologist
- Daniel Dines Romanian CEO & Founder, UiPath
- Dines Bjørner (born 1932), Danish computer scientist
- Dines Green, housing estate on the west bank of the city of Worcester, England
|surname Dines. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.This page lists people with the|