Jump to navigation Jump to search
Diomedes may mean:
- Diomedes, in Greek mythology, a hero of the Trojan War and king of Argos.
- Diomedes Soter, an Indo-Greek king.
- Diomedes of Thrace, king of Thrace in Greek mythology, owner of four man-eating mares in the 8th Labour of Hercules
- Saint Diomedes of Tarsus (died c.300), feast day August 16
- Saint Diomedes, feast day September 2
- Diomedes Grammaticus (4th century), a Latin grammarian
- Diomedes Cato (c.1563 - c.1618), a Polish-Italian composer
- Diomedes Maturan (c.1940-2002), a Filipino actor
- Diomedes Komnenos (1956-1973), a Greek student and casualty of the Athens Polytechnic uprising
- Diomedes Díaz (1957–2013), a Colombian vallenato singer and composer
- Mares of Diomedes, legendary man-eating horses
- 1437 Diomedes, an asteroid
- Diomed, a famous racehorse
- Diomede Bay
- Diomede Islands
- HMS Diomede, Royal Navy ships
- Villa of Diomedes, Pompeii
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Diomedes.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.