From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Dipole moment (disambiguation))
Dipole moment may refer to:
- Electric dipole moment, the measure of the electrical polarity of a system of charges
- Magnetic dipole moment, the measure of the magnetic polarity of a system of charges
- Topological dipole moment, the measure of the topological defect charge distribution
- The first order term (or the second term) of the multipole expansion of a function
- The dielectric constant of a solvent is the measure of its capacity to break the covalent molecules into ions
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dipole moment.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.