Directorate of Technical Education
|Website||Directorate of Technical Education|
Directorate of Technical Education (কারিগরি শিক্ষা অধিদপ্তর) is a Bangladesh government Directorate under the Ministry of Education responsible for technical education in Bangladesh. Rawnak Mahmud is the Director General of the Directorate of Technical Education.
Directorate of Technical Education was established in 1960 under the Ministry of Education, when Bangladesh was part of Pakistan. The Directorate is responsible for 64 Technical School and College, 49 Polytechnic Institutes, one Degree Level Technical Teachers Training College and four Engineering College.
- "Reaping Demographic Dividend: Technical education for youth holds key". The Daily Star. 28 July 2017. Retrieved 10 July 2019.
- "Project launched for technical education". The Daily Star. 29 May 2018. Retrieved 10 July 2019.
- "কারিগরি শিক্ষা অধিদপ্তর". techedu.gov.bd/. Retrieved 10 July 2019.
- "কারিগরি শিক্ষা অধিদপ্তর". techedu.gov.bd. Retrieved 10 July 2019.
- Dept, International Monetary Fund Asia and Pacific (2013). Bangladesh: Poverty Reduction Strategy Paper. International Monetary Fund. p. 122. ISBN 9781475543520. Retrieved 10 July 2019.
|This article about a Bangladeshi organisation is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|