(Redirected from Directories)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up directory in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Directory may refer to:
- Directory (computing), or folder, a file system structure in which to store computer files
- Directory (OpenVMS command)
- Directory service, a software application for organizing information about a computer network's users and resources
- Directory (political), a system under which a country is ruled by a college of several people who jointly exercise the powers of a head of state or head of government
- French Directory, the government in revolutionary France from 1795 to 1799
- Business directory, a listing of information about suppliers and manufacturers
- Telephone directory, a book which allows telephone numbers to be found given the subscriber's name
- Web directory, an organized collection of links to websites
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Directory.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.