Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up directory in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Directory may refer to:
- Directory (computing), or folder, a file system structure in which to store computer files
- Directory (OpenVMS command)
- Directory service, a software application for organizing information about a computer network's users and resources
- Directory (political), a system under which a country is ruled by a college of several people who jointly exercise the powers of a head of state or head of government
- French Directory, the government in revolutionary France from 1795 to 1799
- Business directory, a listing of information about suppliers and manufacturers
- Telephone directory, a book which allows telephone numbers to be found given the subscriber's name
- Web directory, an organized collection of links to websites
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Directory.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.