|Born||1961 (age 57–58)|
|Known for||Being the son of Clive Cussler|
|Dirk Pitt series|
|Relatives||Clive Cussler (father)|
Dirk Cussler (born 1961) is an American author. He is the son of best selling author Clive Cussler and a co-author of several Dirk Pitt adventure novels, as well as being the namesake for the Pitt character.
Early life and education
Cussler worked for many years in finance before assisting his father with writing the latest novels in the Dirk Pitt series. Cussler also plays an integral part in the non-profit foundation National Underwater and Marine Agency, which was founded by his father. Cussler is head of the counsil of NUMA and is also a member of the NUMA's Board of Trustees.
- Black Wind (2004), co-written with Clive Cussler
- Treasure of Khan (2006), co-written with Clive Cussler
- Arctic Drift (2008), co-written with Clive Cussler
- Crescent Dawn (2010), co-written with Clive Cussler
- Poseidon's Arrow (2012), co-written with Clive Cussler
- Havana Storm (2014), co-written with Clive Cussler
- Odessa Sea (2016), co-written with Clive Cussler
- Celtic Empire (2019), co-written with Clive Cussler
- "Cussler, Dirk". Katalog der Deutschen Nationalbibliothek (in German). Germany: Deutschen Nationalbibliothek. 1 April 2019. Retrieved 20 July 2019.
- "Dirk Cussler - Penguin Random House". PenguinRandomhouse.com.
- "MSB - Dirk Cussler on his latest book, Odessa Sea". BlogTalkRadio. Retrieved 19 June 2019.
|This article about a novelist of the United States born in the 1960s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|