From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Disa in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Disa is a heroine of Swedish mythology.
Disa or DISA may also refer to:
- Disa Records, a Mexican record label, part of Univision Music Group
- DISA motorcycles, produced in Hareskovby, Denmark during the 1950s by Jørgen Skafte Rasmussen
- DISA (company) (Dansk Industri Syndikat A/S), a Danish company that produced the Madsen machine gun
- Data Interchange Standards Association
- Defense Information Systems Agency, a United States Department of Defense combat support agency
- Directorate of Information and Security of Angola (Direção de Informação e Segurança de Angola), a secret police force
- 1319 Disa, an asteroid
- Direct Inward Systems Access, a feature of various private branch exchange (PBX) systems
- Disa language, a minor Bongo–Bagirmi language of Chad
- Disa (name), a female name
- Disa Park, a building development in Cape Town, South Africa
- Barbodes disa, a fish of family Cyprinidae
- Disa (plant), named after the Swedish Disa by Carl Peter Thunberg
- Order of the Disa, an honor issued by Western Cape Province, South Africa
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Disa.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.