From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up discoverer in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Discoverer could refer to:
- Discoverer program, the initial name of the Corona (satellite) program, led to satellites named Discoverer 1 to Discoverer 39
- MS World Discoverer cruise ship wrecked off the Solomon Islands in 2000
- Discoverer Clear Leader double-hulled dynamically-positioned drillship (2007), sister ships are
- Discoverer Enterprise double-hulled dynamically-positioned drillship (1999), sister ships are
- Silver Discoverer cruise ship
- Coral Discoverer cruise ship
- USC&GS Discoverer, the name of two ships of the United States Coast and Geodetic Survey
- Oracle Discoverer software
- The Discoverer, a novel
- The Discoverers, a non-fiction book
- The Discoverers (film)
- "Discoverer" song on the album Collapse into Now by R.E.M.
- Discoverer Seamount, a undersea geographic feature named after NOAAS Discoverer (R 102)
- All pages with titles containing Discoverer
- Discover (disambiguation)
- Discovery (disambiguation)
- Once Upon a Time... The Discoverers
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Discoverer.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.