Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up discrepancy in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Discrepancy may refer to:
- Discrepancy of a sequence
- Discrepancy theory in structural modelling
- Discrepancy of hypergraphs, an area of discrepancy theory
- Discrepancy (algebraic geometry)
- Discrepancy function in the context of structural equation models
- Deviance (statistics)
- Deviation (statistics)
- Divergence (statistics)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Discrepancy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.