From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up disposal in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Disposal may refer to:
- Bomb disposal, the process by which hazardous explosive devices are rendered safe
- Dispose pattern in computer programming
- Disposal of human corpses, the practice and process of dealing with the remains of a deceased human being
- Disposal tax effect, a concept in economics
- Garbage disposal, a device installed under a kitchen sink between the sink's drain and the trap which shreds food waste into pieces small enough to pass through plumbing
- Ship disposal, the disposing of a ship after it has reached the end of its effective or economic service life with an organisation
- Waste disposal, the getting rid of waste materials
- Disposal, a statistic in Australian rules football referring to kicks or handballs.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Disposal.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.