From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
District is a type of administrative division in some countries managed by a local government.
District may also refer to:
- District, an alternative term for neighbourhood
- Central business district (sometimes called the "financial district"), in large cities
- Electoral district, a territorial subdivision for holding elections
- Congressional district, an electoral district in the United States
- District (LDS Church), geographical division for the Church of Latter Day Saints
- District (EP), an EP by Sponge Cola
- School District
- Shopping district, an area with many stores, in small cities or other municipalities
- The District (disambiguation)
- Lake District
- District line, part of the London Underground
- All pages with a title containing District
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title District.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.