|Look up divinity in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Divinity refers to the property or state of being a deity or godlike entity.
Divinity may also refer to:
- Divinity (academic discipline), the academic study of theology and religious ministry at a divinity school, university and seminary
- Divinity school, academic school attached to a university for the study of divinity
- Divinity (confectionery), type of confectionery
- Divinities: Twelve Dances with God, a 1995 album by Ian Anderson
- Divinity (band), a Canadian heavy metal band
- Divinity (album), a 2004 album by Altaria
- Divinity (TV channel), a Spanish television channel owned by Mediaset España
- Divinity, a video game series of role-playing games from Larian Studios
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Divinity.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.