From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Dixit is an alternative name for Dikshit.
Dixit may refer to:
Dixit, name of individuals including
- Avinash Dixit, Indian-American economist originally of Indian nationality
- Gopinath Dixit, last Home Minister of U.P.
- Jyotindra Nath Dixit, former National Security Advisor of India
- Kanak Dixit, Nepali publisher, editor and writer
- Muthuswami Dikshitar, one of the Carnatic Music Trinity
- Madhuri Dixit, Indian Bollywood actress
- Rajiv Dixit, Indian social activist
- Vishwa Deep Dixit, Professor of Comparative Medicine and of Immunobiology at Yale School of Medicine and UT Southwestern
- Dixit (card game)
- Dixit Dominus, or Psalm 110, or Septuagint 109 from the Book of Psalms
- Dixit Dominus (Handel), a psalm setting by George Frideric Handel. It uses the Latin text of Psalm 110 (Vulgate 109), which begins with the words Dixit Dominus ("The Lord Said").
- Dixit–Stiglitz model, model of monopolistic competition developed by Avinash Dixit and Joseph Stiglitz used in many sub-fields of economics including macroeconomics, economic geography and international trade theory
- Dikshit, a Hindu family name
- Ipse dixit, a Latin phrase used to identify and describe a sort of arbitrary dogmatic statement
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dixit.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.