(Redirected from Diy)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up DIY in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
DIY may also refer to:
Do it yourself
- DIY Network, a television channel focusing on home do-it-yourself projects
- DIY audio, do-it-yourself audio equipment
- DIY ethic, the ethic of being self-reliant as opposed to relying on professionals
- DIY moving, do-it-yourself packing and moving
- DIY networking, different types of grassroots networking
- DIY birth or unassisted birth, the process of intentionally giving birth without the assistance of a medical or professional birth attendant
- DIY, another name for lo-fi music
- DIY♡ (Dance in Your Heart), a Hello! Project musical group created as part of the Satoyama Movement
- The DiY Sound System, an English musical collective
- DIY (magazine), a United Kingdom-based music magazine
- "D.I.Y.", a 1978 song by Peter Gabriel from his second solo album Peter Gabriel (1978 album)
- "D.I.Y.", a 1999 song by KMFDM from Adios
- "D.I.Y", a 2014 song by Paul Heaton and Jacqui Abbott from What Have We Become?
- Diyarbakır Airport (IATA code)
- DIY (professional wrestling), a professional wrestling tag team
- DiY-Fest, a festival of ultra-independent movies, books, zines, music, poetry, and performance art 1999–2002
- WarioWare D.I.Y., a video game for the Nintendo DS
- Daerah Istimewa Yogyakarta, known in English as Special Region of Yogyakarta
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title DIY.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.