From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Diy)
DIY may refer to:
- DIY, IATA Code for Diyarbakır Airport
- Do it yourself, a term used by various communities that focus on people creating things for themselves without the aid of paid professionals
- DIY audio, do-it-yourself audio equipment
- DIY ethic, the ethic of being self-reliant as opposed to relying on professionals
- DIY moving, do-it-yourself packing and moving
- DIY birth, or unassisted birth, the process of intentionally giving birth without the assistance of a medical or professional birth attendant
Art, entertainment, and media
- DIY♡ (Dance in Your Heart), a Hello! Project musical group created as part of the Satoyama Movement
- The DiY Sound System, an English musical collective
- "D.I.Y.", a 1978 song by Peter Gabriel from his second solo album Peter Gabriel (1978 album)
- "D.I.Y.", a 1999 song by KMFDM from Adios
- "D.I.Y", a 2014 song by Paul Heaton and Jacqui Abbott from What Have We Become?
- DIY (magazine), a United Kingdom-based music magazine
- DiY-Fest, a festival of ultra-independent movies, books, zines, music, poetry, and performance art that ran from 1999 until 2002
- DIY Network, a television channel focusing on home do-it-yourself projects
- WarioWare D.I.Y., a video game for the Nintendo DS
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title DIY.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.