From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Diy)
DIY may refer to:
- Do it yourself, a term used by various communities that focus on people creating things for themselves without the aid of paid professionals
- DIY (Diyarbakır Airport), IATA Code for Diyarbakır Airport
- DIY (magazine), a United Kingdom-based music magazine
- DiY-Fest, a festival of ultra-independent movies, books, zines, music, poetry, and performance art that ran from 1999 until 2002
- DIY Network, a television channel focusing on home do-it-yourself projects
- WarioWare D.I.Y., a video game for the Nintendo DS
- Do It Yourself (Ian Dury & the Blockheads album), 1979
- Do It Yourself (The Seahorses album), 1997
- "D.I.Y.", a 1978 song by Peter Gabriel from his second solo album Peter Gabriel (1978 album)
- "D.I.Y.", a 1999 song by KMFDM from Adios
- "D.I.Y", a 2014 song by Paul Heaton and Jacqui Abbott from What Have We Become?
- The DiY Sound System, an English musical collective
- DIY♡ (Dance in Your Heart), a Hello! Project musical group created as part of the Satoyama Movement
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title DIY.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.