|Full name||Dmitri Sergeyevich Akimov|
|Date of birth||14 September 1980|
|Place of birth||Leningrad, Russian SFSR, Soviet Union|
|Height||1.80 m (5 ft 11 in)|
|1998–2000||Zenit-2 St. Petersburg||59||(27)|
|2000–2001||Zenit Saint Petersburg||4||(0)|
|2000||→ Dinamo Minsk (loan)||15||(5)|
|2001||Lokomotiv-Zenit-2 St. Petersburg||19||(14)|
|2013–2014||Dynamo Saint Petersburg||24||(6)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 04:29, 29 August 2014 (UTC)|
He last played for FC Dynamo Saint Petersburg. He made his debut in the Russian Premier League in 2000 for FC Zenit St. Petersburg. He was the top scorer in the Russian First Division in 2007, scoring 34 goals. He was also the top scorer in the Russian Second Division, East Zone in 2002 (22 goals) and 2004 (24 goals).
- Russian Premier League bronze: 2001.
- Russian First Division top scorer: 2007.
- Russian Second Division Zone East best player: 2004.
- ‹See Tfd›(in Russian) Profile on the Russian Football Premier League site
- ‹See Tfd›(in Russian) Profile on the FC Rostov site
|This biographical article related to a Russian association football forward born in the 1980s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|