From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up dobby in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Dobby may refer to:
- Dobby (Harry Potter), a character in Harry Potter
- Tag (game), a children's chase game
- Dobby loom
- Dobby (cloth)
- Dobby, a character in the Peep Show TV series
- Dobby Dobson (born 1942), Jamaican reggae singer and record producer
- Dobby Gibson (born 1970), American poet
- Dobby Walker (1919–2009), American labor lawyer
- Michael Daniel "Dobby" Higgins (born 1941), 9th and current President of Ireland, nicknamed Dobby due to his likeness to the House Elf of the Harry Potter Franchise.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dobby.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.