Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up dobby in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Dobby may refer to:
- Dobby (Harry Potter), a character in Harry Potter
- Dobby, a type of mischievous hobgoblin in English folklore
- Tag (game), a children's chase game
- Dobby loom
- Dobby (cloth)
- Dobbie or Dobby, a type of fairground roundabout that has no floor, with its ride-on figures being suspended from its roof.
- Dobby, a character in the Peep Show TV series
- Dobby Dobson (born 1942), Jamaican reggae singer and record producer
- Dobby Gibson (born 1970), American poet
- Dobby Walker (1919–2009), American labor lawyer
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dobby.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.