From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up dobby in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Dobby may refer to:
- Dobby (Harry Potter), a character in Harry Potter
- Tag (game), a children's chase game
- Dobby loom
- Dobby (cloth)
- Dobbie or Dobby, a type of fairground roundabout that has no floor, with its ride-on figures being suspended from its roof.
- Dobby, a character in the Peep Show TV series
- Dobby Dobson (born 1942), Jamaican reggae singer and record producer
- Dobby Gibson (born 1970), American poet
- Dobby Walker (1919–2009), American labor lawyer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dobby.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.