July 22, 1947|
|Occupation||Illusionist, Magician, Entertainer, Lecturer, Public Speaker, Author, Teacher, Consultant|
|Website||Doc Eason Magic|
William H 'Doc' Eason (born July 22, 1947) is an American magician who specializes in bar magic. For 27 years, he was the featured entertainer at John Denver's World Famous Tower Comedy/ Magic Bar in Snowmass Village, CO. (1977–2004). He is also a corporate entertainer, lecturer, public speaker, author, teacher, consultant and recently was involved in the Fox TV show "Masters of Illusion". He talks to corporate and association groups about "The Therapy of Laughter" and connecting with customers.
Widely recognized as one of the premier bar magicians of our time, he has lectured on the subject all over the US as well as Australia, Canada, England, Scotland, Netherlands, Austria, Germany, Denmark, Sweden and Norway and most recently Japan.
In 2008, he was awarded Closeup Magician of the Year from the Magic Castle in Hollywood. In 2009 he was awarded Closeup Magician of the Year and Lecturer of the Year.
In 2016, he was awarded Lecturer of the Year from the Academy of Magic Arts at the Magic Castle in Hollywood.
- Fusillade, Notes on the Multiple Selection of Cards, By Doc Eason (coauthored with Paul Cummins)
- Shot In The Act, Notes From The Working Repertoire, By Doc Eason
- Aspen Bar Magic - Magical Arts Journal, By Doc Eason (coauthored by Michael Ammar)
- Brooks, Steve (January 13, 2002). "The January 2002 entree: Doc Eason". The Magic Cafe. Retrieved 2009-03-14.
- "Doc Easons magic takes him on the road". Aspen Times. Jun 4, 2016. Retrieved December 29, 2017.
- "20 Questions with Doc Eason". L&L Publishing.
- Sabel, Steven (March 17, 2005). "Blackstone magic continues". Redlands Daily Facts. Archived from the original on 2005-03-18.
- Garrett, Tommy (April 18, 2010). "AMAA's Hand Out Their Highest Honors". Canyon News. Beverly Hills. Archived from the original on October 12, 2013.
|This article about an American entertainer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|