Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up docking in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Docking may refer to:
In science and technology
- Docking and berthing of spacecraft, the process of joining one spacecraft or space station module to another
- Docking (molecular), a research technique for predicting the relative orientation of two molecules to each other
- Docking@Home, a distributed computing project
- Docking, a synonym for accretion in geology
- Docking (surname)
- Docking, Norfolk, a village
- Docking (animal), the practice of trimming the tail of an animal
- Docking, the piercing of dough as it is manipulated, sometimes with a tool such as a Roller docker
- Docking (sex), a sex act
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Docking.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.