(Redirected from Dogfish (disambiguation))
|Look up dogfish in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Dogfish may refer to:
- Dogfish sharks (Squalidae), a family of sharks
- Spiny dogfish (Squalus acanthias), best known species of dogfish sharks
- Catshark (Scyliorhinidae), a family of ground sharks including species called dogfish
- Chain dogfish (Scyliorhinus retifer), a bioflourescent species common to the West Atlantic and Gulf of Mexico
- Greater spotted dogfish (Scyliorhinus stellaris), a species found in the northeastern Atlantic Ocean
- Lesser spotted dogfish (Scyliorhinus canicula), a species found on continental shelves between Norway and Senegal
- Sleeper sharks (Somniosidae), a family of slow-swimming sharks
- Bowfin (Amia calva), a freshwater fish sometimes known as "dogfish"
- Dogfish Bay, an inlet in western Washington, US
- Dogfish Pictures, an American film production company
- USS Dogfish (SS-350), a U.S. Navy submarine
- San Francisco Dogfish, a US ultimate team
- Smooth-hound (Mustelus), a genus of sharks
- The Terrible Dogfish, a fictional sea monster in Carlo Collodi's 1883 book The Adventures of Pinocchio
- Dogfish Head Brewery, an American beer brewery
- "Dogfish Rising", a hidden track on Slipknot's 1996 album Mate. Feed. Kill. Repeat.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dogfish.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.