From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up dogging in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Dogging means following someone closely. Dogging can also refer to:
- Dogging (sexual slang), a British expression for engaging in a public display of sex
- Dogging, in Scotland refers to truancy
- Intentional restriction of workforce productivity
- Navy regulations call for fastening or 'dogging the hatches' to preserve the integrity of the ship.
- Dogging includes the application of slinging techniques including the selection and inspection of lifting gear, and also covers directing crane or hoist operators in the movement of loads, including when loads are out of sight of the crane driver
- Dogging or dog tracking, a problem with vehicle wheel alignment where the vehicle's axis of movement is a few degrees out of parallel with its centreline
- Dogging, the use of a mechanical device called a "Dog" to fasten something to something else (for example, doors, hatches, or shafts)
- Dogging: A Love Story, a 2009 British film
- Dogging, a former method of catching wildfowl, using a Duck decoy pool and a small dog
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dogging.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.