From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Dogman may refer to:
- Dogman, who directs crane operations, Banksman, the term 'dogman' may be used in Australia and New Zealand
- Dogman, a steelwork erector Ironworker
- Dogman, a children's show by John Dowie directed by Victor Spinetti 1993
- Dogman, a book by John Dowie (with Delphine Thomas) BBC Worldwide Ltd, 2003
- Dog Man, a book by Dav Pilkey, the author of Captain Underpants, with color by Jose Garibaldi
- Dogman (John Dowie album), A Comedy Musical Story For Children, based on the book by John Dowie with music by Neil Innes 2003
- character with Rabbitgirl of Gillie and Marc
- Dogman, Lord Palethorn's muscle man in MediEvil 2 game
- Dogman (King's X album), an album by American heavy metal/hard rock trio King's X
- "Dogman", a song by American hardcore punk band Trash Talk, from 119
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dogman.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.