Dolinsky (masculine), Dolinskaya (feminine), or Dolinskoye (neuter) may refer to:
- Meyer Dolinsky (1923–1984), aka Mike Dolinsky, American writer, actor, and stunt coordinator
- Ján Valašťan Dolinský (1892–1965), Slovak author
- Joel Dolinski (born 1975), head football coach at Seton Hill University
- John Dolinsky (born 1954), German-American soccer player
- Voytek Dolinski, actor who played in the 1953 drama film The Village
- Dolinsky District, a district of Sakhalin Oblast, Russia
- Dolinsky Urban Okrug, the municipal formation which it is incorporated as
- Dolinsky (inhabited locality) (Dolinskaya, Dolinskoye), name of several rural localities in Russia
- Dolynske (disambiguation) (Dolinskoye), a few populated settlements in Ukraine
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dolinsky.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.