|Full name||Domenick Davies|
|Date of birth||February 1, 1978|
|Height||1.86 m (6 ft 1 in)|
|Weight||92 kg (14 st 7 lb)|
|Rugby union career|
Domenick Davies (born 1 February 1978) is a German international rugby union player of Welsh descent, playing for the Bournemouth RFC in the National League 3 South and the German national rugby union team. His brother, Kieron Davies, is also a German international.
He has been playing rugby since 1985.
He was part of the German team against Luxembourg on 27 November 2004, scoring a try in a 96-0 victory, Germany's highest win ever at the time.
He sustained a cartilage injury in January 2010, ruling him out for the rest of the season and Germany's decisive ENC matches.
Domenick Davies's personal statistics in club and international rugby:
European Nations Cup
|2000-2010||[Germany]||European Nations Cup First Division / European Nations Cup Second Division / World Cup Qualifiers (2003 & 2007)||16||10||N/A|
- European Nations Cup Squad Member: 2000-2006 & 2008-2010.
- World Cup qualifier squad member: 2003 & 2007.
- 16 caps for the national team with test caps won against:
Denmark; Ukraine; Sweden; Russia; Holland; Latvia; Hong Kong; Poland; Moldova; Croatia; Luxembourg
- Friendly games played against:
British Army, Germany; Welsh Districts XV; Barbarians; Gennevilliers (France Tour 2004)
- Other honours include:
-Dorset & Wiltshire U16-U21
-South West of England U19
-South England U19
-Welsh Exiles U19-U21
-Welsh U19 Squad Member
-Northern Germany Senior XV (Niedersachsen)
Friendlies & other competitions
- As of 23 March 2010
- Domenick Davies profile at scrum.com accessed: 23 March 2010
- Davies Brüder zum 7er Europacup nach Moskau (German) totalrugby.de, accessed: 19 March 2010
- Domenick Davies profile at totalrugby.de (German) accessed: 23 March 2010
- FIRA – A.E.R. NEWS MATCH REPORT GERMANY - LUXEMBOURG 96:0 Archived July 19, 2011, at the Wayback Machine. FIRA website, accessed: 23 March 2010
- Davies out of German World Cup bid Bournemouth Echo published: 29 January 2010, accessed: 23 March 2010