Jump to navigation Jump to search
Domino Records may refer to at least six disparate record labels:
- Domino Records (1916), American producer of early phonograph, from 1916 to 1917
- Domino Records (1924), American record label, from 1924 to 1933
- Domino Records (Canada), produced by the Compo Company in the 1920s and 1930s which usually leased their recordings from Plaza Music Company and its successor American Record Corporation.
- Domino Records (1950), American R&B regional label from New York City produced by René Hall.
- Domino Records (1957), American regional record label from Austin, Texas, from 1957 to 1961
- Domino Recording Company, British independent record label formed in 1993
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Domino Records.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.