Dommelsch Brewery is a brewery founded in 1744 in the village of Dommelen, Netherlands. It is part of the Anheuser-Busch InBev group, and brews Dommelsch Pilsener for the Dutch market, and the global brand Brahma beer for the European market.
Dommelsch was founded in 1744 in the village of Dommelen, Netherlands. It was taken over by Brouwerij Artois in 1968, who later became Interbrew, and then part of the Anheuser-Busch InBev group in 2008.
Besides Dommelsch the brewery also makes Hertog Jan, Jupiler, Leffe and Brahma.
- "Dommelsch | Onze roots? Gewoon in Dommelen!". dommelsch.nl. Retrieved 26 September 2013.
- Alain Verbeke (1 Jan 2009). International Business Strategy. Cambridge University Press. p. 254. Retrieved 26 September 2013.
- Jean-Louis Rastoin (28 Nov 2012). Traditional Food Production and Rural Sustainable Development. Ashgate Publishing, Ltd. p. 242. Retrieved 26 September 2013.
- Jay R Brooks (9 Sep 2011). The Oxford Companion to Beer. Oxford University Press. p. 57. Retrieved 26 September 2013.
- Dommelsche Bierbrouwerij (InBev), RateBeer.