|Occupation||Actor, television host, narrator, historical investigator and historical professor|
|Spouse(s)||Melissa Haizlip |
Wildman was raised in Pitman, New Jersey, and is a 1979 graduate of Westtown School, a Quaker boarding school located in Chester County, Pennsylvania. He also attended Earlham College in Richmond, Indiana (another Quaker school) and trained as an actor at The Drama Studio in London, England.
Wildman was originally a stage actor in several production the best known of which was Gross Indecency: The Three Trials of Oscar Wilde.  He also acted in several commercials before finding success with his love of history and mysteries.
Wildman began working for the Travel Channel in 2003 with Weird Travels, a documentary television show made in the United States about international paranormal destinations. The show aired from 2001 - 2006, but Wildman was only involved from 2003 - 2005.
In 2011, Wildman hosted Pompeii: Back from the Dead and he has been working at the channel ever since.
In addition to acting, hosting and narrating, Don also produced Off Limits from 2011 to 2013 for the Travel Channel, a documentary series about historical sites around the United States which are unknown and/or off limits. He also hosted the show. He has not produced anything else to date.
This list includes both film and television credits.
|1997||Men's Journal||Himself/Host||TV series|
|2003||Primetime Glick||Sam Hoibins||(2001 TV series) Episode: "Chris Elliot"|
|2003||Weird Travels||Himself/Host||TV series|
|2003–2004||Passions||Crane / Seventies Flashback||(1999 TV series) 2 episodes|
|2006||New York Waiting||Michael||Film|
|2007–2008||The Incurables||Host||TV series|
|2008–2009||Cities of the Underworld||Himself/Host||TV series|
|2011||Pompei: Back from the Dead||Himself/Host||TV Movie/Documentary|
|2011–2013||Off Limits||Himself/Host||TV series|
|2011–present||Mysteries at the Museum||Himself/Host||TV series|
|2012||World's Best Bartender||Himself/Host||TV Special|
|2013||Sidewalk's Entertainment||Guest||TV Series|
|2013–2015||Monumental Mysteries||Himself/Host||TV series|
|2014||The Trip: 2014||Himself/Host||TV Special|
|2014||KCAL 9 News Weekend Report||Guest||TV Series|
|2013–2014||Greatest Mysteries||Himself/Host||TV Series Documentary|
|2015||The Trip: 2015||Himself/Host||TV Special|
|2015||Metropolis||Himself/Host||TV Mini-Series Documentary|
|2013–2015||Mysteries at the Monument||Himself/Host||TV Series|
|2019–present||Beyond the Unknown||Himself/Host||TV series|
|2020||Josh Gates Tonight||Himself/Guest||TV Series|
|2020||Buried Worlds with Don Wildman||Himself/Host||TV series|
|2020–present||Mysteries of the Unknown
(2-hour special episodes of Mysteries at the Museum)
Currently, Don Wildman hosts Travel Channel's 'Mysteries at the Museum.' According to an article published by travel channel, "Don Wildman is fast becoming one [of] the most recognizable faces in documentary television."
- "Don Wildman". veria.com. Archived from the original on November 15, 2010.
- "Beyond the Unknown".
- "Buried Worlds with Don Wildman".
- "Don Wildman: Off Limits". Archived from the original on 2011-12-31. Retrieved 2011-11-29.
- "Breaking News - Travel Channel's Don Wildman Reveals Surprising Secrets of America's Extraordinary Monuments in Network's New Original Series "Monumental Mysteries" Premiering Thursday, May 9 at 9:00 P.M. ET/PT". TheFutonCritic.com. 2013-03-27. Retrieved 2022-05-06.
- "Don Wildman net worth, height. Is he married to wife, husband?". BiographyPedia. 2021-01-04. Retrieved 2022-02-11.
- Weird Travels (Documentary), Authentic Entertainment, retrieved 2022-02-11
- The Incurables (Documentary), Echo Entertainment (II), retrieved 2022-02-11
- Cities of the Underworld (Documentary, History), Authentic Entertainment, Thirty Four Productions, 2007-03-02, retrieved 2022-02-11
- Mysteries at the Museum (Documentary, Adventure, Biography), Optomen Productions, Travel Channel, 2010-11-02, retrieved 2022-02-11
- Off Limits (Documentary), Authentic Entertainment, Travel Channel, 2011-05-16, retrieved 2022-02-11
- "Meet Don Wildman". Travel Channel. Retrieved 2019-07-29.