This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (September 2007) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Donatella Missikoff Flick|
|Princess of Ossetia|
|Spouse||Gert Rudolph Flick (divorced)|
|Father||Prince George Missikoff of Ossetia|
|Mother||Princess Valeria Missikoff of Ossetia|
She is the daughter of Prince George Missikoff of Ossetia and his Italian wife, Valeria. She is the sister of Prince Oleg Missikoff, a showjumping champion. She is a philosophy graduate from the University of Rome.
In 1990 she founded the Donatella Flick Conducting Competition to help young orchestral conductors to establish an international career. She is also known for her other philanthropic work, especially for her support of medical charities.
In 2006 she was appointed a Commander of the Order of Merit of the Italian Republic, and in 2007 was the recipient of a Montblanc de la Culture Arts Patronage Award, given to "outstanding art patrons whose personal commitment and achievements deserve wider recognition."
- "Relative values: Donatella Flick and her brother Prince Oleg Missikoff - The Sunday Times". Retrieved 6 January 2017.
- "HOW WE MET: DONATELLA FLICK AND VALERY GERGIEV". 31 May 1998. Retrieved 6 January 2017.
- Colacello, Bob. "Greece's Royal Couple".
- "Donatella Flick Conducting Competition - The World's Leading Conducting Competition". Retrieved 6 January 2017.
- "Request Failed". Retrieved 6 January 2017.
- Donatella Flick Conducting Competition
- "United by the joy of music"
- "Philanthropist Donatella Flick To Receive Prestigious Montblanc De La Culture Patronage Award"
- "Classical: Donatella Flick conducting competition Barbican London"
|This biographical article about a philanthropist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|