|Look up donga in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Donga may refer to:
- Donga Department, a department of Benin
- Donga, Nigeria, a town and Local Government Area in Taraba State, Nigeria
- Donga River, a river of Nigeria and Cameroon
- Donga Range, a mountain range in Bhutan, Lower Himalayan Range
- Donga (film), a 1985 Telugu-Indian film starring Chiranjeevi
- The Dong-a Ilbo or DongA, a newspaper in South Korea
- Donga (musician), recorder of Brazilian samba
- Donga, a form of stick-fighting pioneered by the Nilotic Surma people
- Donga, a portable building used for temporary accommodation in Australia
- Dongas, a tribe of UK road protesters
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Donga.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.