From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up dorado in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Dorado is a southern constellation.
Dorado may also refer to:
- Javier Dorado, a Spanish footballer
- Dorado, Puerto Rico, a municipality in Puerto Rico
- Dorado Airport, an airport in Dorado, Puerto Rico
- Dorado Wings, a Puerto Rican airline that operated between 1964 and 1982
- Dorado (grape), another name for the Portuguese wine grape Loureira
- Dorados de Sinaloa, a Mexican professional football club
- El Dorado, a mythical city of gold
- Xerox 1132, a Lisp machine
- Unisys ClearPath Dorado computers
Dorado may also refer to several unrelated species of fish:
- Coryphaena, a genus of oceanic fish also known as dolphinfishes
- Salminus, freshwater fish from South America
- Salminus brasiliensis, a popular sport fish
- Sparus aurata, the gilt-head bream, known as dorada in Spanish-speaking countries
- Zungaro zungaro, a catfish from the Amazon and Orinoco regions
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dorado.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.