Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up dorado in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Dorado is a southern constellation.
Dorado may also refer to:
- Javier Dorado, Spanish footballer
- Dorado, Puerto Rico, a municipality in Puerto Rico
- Dorado Airport, an airport in Dorado, Puerto Rico
- Dorado Wings, a Puerto Rican airline that operated between 1964 and 1982
- Dorado (grape), another name for the Portuguese wine grape Loureira
- Dorados de Sinaloa, a Mexican professional football club
- Xerox Dorado (Xerox 1132), a Lisp machine
- Unisys ClearPath Dorado computers
- Dorado (album) by Son of the Velvet Rat, 2017
Dorado may also refer to several unrelated species of fish:
- Coryphaena, a genus of oceanic fish also known as dolphinfishes
- Salminus, freshwater fish from South America
- Salminus brasiliensis, a popular sport fish
- Sparus aurata, the gilt-head bream, known as dorada in Spanish-speaking countries
- Zungaro zungaro, a catfish from the Amazon and Orinoco regions
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dorado.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.