From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Dorigny may refer to:
- Michel Dorigny (1617-1663), French painter and engraver, father of Nicolas and Louis (Ludovico) Dorigny
- Ludovico Dorigny (1654-1742), French painter and engraver
- Nicolas Dorigny (1658-1746), French engraver
- Dorigny, name of the place where the main campuses of the University of Lausanne (UNIL) and the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology in Lausanne (EPFL) are located. See Lausanne campus.
- Quartier Dorigny, one of the five areas of the main campus of the University of Lausanne served by the Lausanne Metro line 1 from UNIL-Dorigny station
- Grange de Dorigny, the theatre of the University of Lausanne
- Ferme de Dorigny ("Farm of Dorigny"), a building of the University of Lausanne, home of the Jean Monnet Foundation for Europe
- Château de Dorigny ("Castle of Dorigny"), a building of the University of Lausanne
- Mont-d'Origny in northern France
Notes and references
- Main campus of the University of Lausanne, www.unil.ch (page visited on 29 April 2013).
|This page or section lists people with the surname Dorigny. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.|