Doroshenko is a Ukrainian surname and a village name. The surname and village may refer to:
- Dmytro Doroshenko (1882–1951), Minister of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine, governor of the Galicia and Bukovyna and the Chernigov Governorate, a Ukrainian emigre historian
- Peter Doroshenko (b. 1962), Ukrainian-American director of Dallas Contemporary, Texas
- Mykhailo Doroshenko, (?–1628), Cossack leader, Senior of the Registered Cossacks
- Petro Doroshenko (1627–1698), Hetman of Zaporizhian Host (1665–1672), and a Muscovite voyevoda
- Anatoliy Doroshenko (1953-), Soviet and Ukrainian football player who played for FC Chornomorets Odessa and SC Odessa
- Kostyantyn Doroshenko (1972-), Ukraine Art critic, contemporary art curator, media manager, radio host.
|This page lists people with the surname Doroshenko. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.|