|Full name||Douglas Norman Fleming|
|Died||14 August 1998
Burleigh Waters, Queensland
Doug Fleming was an Australian former rugby league footballer of the 1950s. A goal-kicking fullback, he played in NSWRFL for Sydney's St. George club, winning the 1949 and 1956 Premierships with them. Fleming also played for Dapto's rugby league club.
In 1949 Fleming started playing in the NSWRFL's first grade premiership for St. George, forcing the club's Test fullback Noel Pidding onto the wing. At the end of the 1949 NSWRFL season he played for St. George at fullback in their grand final victory.
- Middleton, David. "History of Dapto Rugby League". Thirteen Years of Steel. SportingPulse. Retrieved 19 August 2012.
- Whiticker, Alan. "Doug Fleming". rugbyleagueproject.org. Shawn DollinAndrew Ferguson and Bill Bates. Retrieved 19 August 2012.
- "Fleming Sick, But Chosen For Final". The Sydney Morning Herald. 5 September 1956. Retrieved 19 August 2012.
- yesterdayshero.com.au. "Doug Fleming". Player Profiles. SmartPack International Pty Ltd. Retrieved 19 August 2012.
- "Doug Fleming". Scorers. stats.rleague.com. Retrieved 19 August 2012.
|This Australian rugby league football biography is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|