|Full name||Bryan James Orrock|
Bryan Orrock is an Australian former professional rugby league footballer of the 1950s. An Australia national and New South Wales state representative forward, he played his club football in the NSWRFL Premiership for South Sydney and St. George, winning premierships with both clubs.
Orrock was a South Sydney junior and began playing first grade for them in the 1950 NSWRFL season when they won their first premiership in 18 years. Orrock did not play in that year's grand final, but played for Souths at front row forward in the 1951 NSWRFL season's premiership decider, in which they defeated St. George. In 1952 Orrock played for Sydney Colts against France and also played for Souths in the 1952 NSWRFL season's premiership final against Western Suburbs. Orrock along with Wests hooker Hec Farrell were sent off for fighting, becoming the first players ever to be sent from the field in a grand final. Souths lost the match and both men appeared before the juidicary for kicking and received cautions.
Having moved to Sydney's St. George district after marrying a local girl, Bryan Orrock signed with the St. George club and started playing for them in 1953. Orrock played for St. George at front row forward in the 1956 NSWRFL season's premiership final, defeating Balmain. Orrock was selected to go on the end-of-year Kangaroo tour becoming Kangaroo No. 327. Orrock played for St. George at front row forward in the 1957 NSWRFL season's premiership final victory over Manly-Warringah. In February 1958 Orrock had his appendix removed and did not resume playing until June that year. This was his last season playing first grade for St. George.
- "Club Records". rabbitohs.com.au. South Sydney Rabbitohs. Archived from the original on 15 October 2012. Retrieved 26 August 2013.
- AAP (1 October 2004). "Grand Final facts". TVNZ.co.nz. Retrieved 26 August 2013.
- "Two R.L. men cautioned". The Sydney Morning Herald. 1952-09-23. p. 8. Retrieved 2009-11-20.
- Whiticker, Alan. "Bryan Orrock". rugbyleagueproject.org. Shawn Dollin, Andrew Ferguson and Bill Bates. Retrieved 26 August 2013.
- "Australian Players Register" (PDF). Annual Report - 2005. Australian Rugby League. Archived from the original (PDF) on 5 July 2009. Retrieved 19 June 2013.
- "St. George may pick Orrock". The Sydney Morning Herald. 24 June 1958. Retrieved 26 August 2013.
- Men Of League. Issue 60. 2015