From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up downer in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Downer may refer to:
- Downer (surname), various persons of that name
- Downer, Australian Capital Territory, a suburb of Canberra, Australia
- Downer Glacier, Alaska
- Downer, Minnesota, an unincorporated community
- Downer (soil), the New Jersey state soil
- Downer (animal), a livestock animal that is to be killed because it cannot stand
- "Downer" (song), on the grunge band Nirvana's debut album Bleach
- Downer, a hard rock band that released an album on Roadrunner Records in 2001.
- Downers, slang for depressant drugs
- Downer Group, an Australian company
- Downer Rail, an Australian railroad company
- Downer College, a former women's college in Fox Lake, Wisconsin
- Downer Methodist Episcopal Church, in Monroe Township, New Jersey, on the National Register of Historic Places
- Downer Rowhouses, two sets of row houses in Somerville, Massachusetts, both on the National Register of Historic Places
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Downer.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.