Dr. Graham's Homes
|Dr. Graham's Homes|
|Former name||St. Andrew's Colonial Homes|
|Type||Boarding and day school|
|Founder||Reverend Dr. John Anderson Graham|
|Superintendent||G. R. Tamang|
|President||Dr. (MS) Gilian Rosemary Hart|
|Color(s)||Blue and white|
|Revenue||Rs. 110,187,099.87 (31 March 2015)|
Dr. Graham's Homes (formerly St. Andrew's Colonial Homes) was founded in 1900 by Reverend Dr. John Anderson Graham, a missionary of the Church of Scotland, who settled in Kalimpong and worked with the local community for several years during the turn of the 20th century. Whilst working in Edinburgh as a clerk in the Civil Service, Graham was influenced and encouraged by the Minister of his Church, the Reverend John McMurtrie, to be ordained in the Ministry of God.
- Norman Douglas Hutchinson - British Royal painter noted for his 1988 painting of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Lyonchen Jigmi Yoser Thinley - Prime Minister of Bhutan between 2008-2013.
- Tshering Tobgay -Prime Minister of Bhutan from 2013 to present.
- David R. Syiemlieh -Indian academician and the former Chairman of the Union Public Service Commission of India from January 4,2017 till January 21,2018.
- "Income and Expenditure". Dr. Graham's Homes. Retrieved 25 May 2018.
|This article about a school in West Bengal, India is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|