Cokodeal is a marketplace E-commerce service that connects traders in Africa to the world. headquartered in Nigeria with reg no: 1165256. The Cokodeal service helps connect African traders and customers. With Cokodeal, individual users, organizations and businesses can create online stores to market African manufactured goods and services. Its founders partnered with Neoteric a UK enterprise to handle its development and support. Presently, its major trading are in Ghana, Nigeria, Tanzania, South Africa, and Kenya. Cokodeal is an avenue for African traders to meet global customers and make deals.
Cokodeal was founded in 2012 by Mike Dola and launched in 2014. Using Nigeria as an Entry point to Africa, then expanding to other African countries. cokodeal.com took part in the US$1 million SpeedUPAfrica bootcamp held in Accra, hosted by DraperDarkFlow, 500startups, Singularity University. [dead link]
Cokodeal was created as a need for a platform that alleviates the challenges faced by people in Europe and other parts of the world in finding Nigerian traders  or African produced goods and services. To find businesses, products, quantity of goods and location. Also coming to Africa, noted with vast resources of Africa, She cannot continue to be a consuming continent as it will not aid its growth. Hence there is need to show case to the world African goods.
It is designed to promote solely African local content. i.e. African manufactured goods and services such as agricultural products, textile, crafts, art works, machines, minerals etc. Cokodeal facilitates African traders meeting customers, it connects African traders to Africa and global markets. It aims to solve some of the social challenges  also enables SMEs and businesses to leverage on its platform to save cost and reach new markets. It serves as a market linkage for African businesses to trade internationally and develop its local content 
Nigeria business owner can market their made in Nigeria goods on cokodeal to access new markets. However, the platform needs improvement in its layers and design layout,  It has recently been improved, with more improvement to come to better serve its users.
In recent economic times with the diversification goal for Nigeria and some other African countries, cokodeal has supported government Ministries, Development and Agencies (MDAs) to get procurement by sourcing buyers for the local producers  also for international buyers 
- "COKODEAL LIMITED". www.companiesintheuk.co.uk/. Companies In The UK.
- "Cokodeal is an online marketplace that connects local traders in Africa to the world". TechPremier Media Ltd. July 5, 2016.
- "Here is how Nigeria can support the growth of the Naira using e-commerce to promote made-in-Nigeria goods - Ventures Africa". VENTURES AFRICA. March 17, 2016.
- "Full text of Mike Dola's speech at the unveiling of Cokodeal". Daily Post. February 23, 2015.
- "INTERVIEWINTERVIEW: We are changing how Africans trade with cokodeal.com – Mike Dola". Daily Post. March 22, 2015.
- "Cokodeal provides platform for made in Nigeria products". GuardianTV. March 14, 2016.
- "Nigerian, Ghaninan startups dominate SpeedUAfrica cohort".
- "video: cokodeal provides platform for made in Nigeria". CNBC Africa.
- "How Aba can truly be the China of Africa through technology". NewsExpress Nigeria. August 10, 2015.
- "Online platform improves access to made-in-Nigeria goods".
- "Cokodeal.com is gateway to Nigeria export markets - Femi Aguda".
- "Boost made in Nigeria".
- "cokodeal.com Africas Alibaba aims to absorb 10,000 unemployed Nigerian youths".
- "Cokodeal Targets SMEs to Reduce Cost of Marketing, Staffing".
- "Local Content Development: A bridge to unemployment and diversification".
- "Market your Made in Nigeria products on cokodeal".
- "Cokodeal - A Market Place For Made-in-Africa Goods".
- "Made in Nigeria: Solving the Problem of Patronage".
- "We connect local sellers with International buyers of Made in Nigeria Products".