|Look up dragoon in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A dragoon is a soldier who fights on foot but relocates on horseback.
Dragoon may also refer to:
- Dragoon AFV, an American armoured fighting vehicle
- Operation Dragoon, the Allied invasion of Southern France during World War II
- Dragoon Mountains, a mountain range in Arizona, USA
- Dragoon, Arizona, an unincorporated community in Cochise County, Arizona
- Colt Dragoon Revolver, a handgun
- Dragoon (pigeon), a variety of Domestic Pigeon
- Dragoon (anime), a 1997 anime film
- Dragoon, a character class in the Final Fantasy series
- The Legend of Dragoon, a 1999 role-playing PlayStation videogame
- Panzer Dragoon, a 1995 rail-shooter Sega Saturn videogame
- Panzer Dragoon (series), a series of Sega video games
- Acacia Dragoons, the military force in the video game Chrono Cross
- Magma Dragoon, a boss character from the game Mega Man X4.
- Egg Dragoon, a boss in the video games, Sonic Unleashed and Sonic Generations
- Dragoon, one of the two unlockable vehicles in Kirby Air Ride
- Dragoon, Tyson Granger's bit-beast in Beyblade.
- Dragoon, a Protoss mechanized infantry unit from the Blizzard computer game Starcraft.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dragoon.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.