From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Dress (song))
|Look up dress in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A dress is a garment consisting of a skirt with an attached bodice or with a matching bodice giving the effect of a one-piece garment.
Dress may also refer to:
- Clothing in general
- Costume, fancy dress
- Standard diving dress, the old heavy canvas diving suit with a large metal helmet
- DRESS syndrome, Drug Rash (or Reaction) with Eosinophilia and Systemic Symptoms, also known as Drug Hypersensitivity Syndrome
- "Dress" (Buck-Tick song), 1993
- "Dress" (PJ Harvey song), 1991
- Dress (film), an award winning short film
As a verb:
- To don clothing
- To dress a set, in film or theater production
- To apply stucco or polychromatic rendering/construction to an architectural feature such as a bay or course marking a further storey.
- All pages beginning with "dress"
- All pages with a title containing dress
- The Dress (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dress.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.