Jump to navigation Jump to search
Dro or DRO may refer to:
- Dro, Trentino, a commune in Trentino, Italy
- Durango-La Plata County Airport (IATA airport code "DRO")
- San Leandro, a city just South of Oakland, California
- Dro Records, Discos Radioactivos Organizados
- Dro (Georgian newspaper), a Georgian newspaper
- U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement Office of Detention and Removal
- Dielectric resonator oscillator
- Digital read out, a precision measuring instrument used in machinery and metalworking
- Distant Retrograde Orbit, a highly stable lunar orbit
- Dro, slang for hydroponically-grown marijuana
- Dynamic Range Optimizer, a setting on some digital cameras
- Darwin Reconnaissance Orbiter, a fictional spacecraft from Alien Planet
- Debt relief order, a form of bankruptcy in England and Wales
- Disaster relief operation
- Dispute resolution organization
- Dining Room Orderly In the military, a KP who serves the cadre sergeants and officers. One who has been in the service for a lengthy term might brag, "I was DRO at the last supper".
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dro.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.