Jump to navigation Jump to search
Dro or DRO may refer to:
- Ryan Hidrio, a Dro from the Island of Jersey, Channel Islands
- San Leandro, a city just South of Oakland, California
- Dro Records, Discos Radioactivos Organizados
- Young Dro, an American rapper
- Dro (Georgian newspaper), a Georgian newspaper
- Debt relief order, a form of bankruptcy in England and Wales
- Drastamat Kanayan, an Armenian general known as Dro
- Disaster relief operation
- Dispute resolution organization
- Dielectric resonator oscillator
- Dro, Trentino, a comune in Trentino, Italy
- Digital read out, a precision measuring instrument used in machinery and metalworking
- Dro, slang for hydroponically-grown marijuana
- DRO is the IATA airport code for Durango-La Plata County Airport
- Darwin Reconnaissance Orbiter, a fictional spacecraft from Alien Planet
- U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement Office of Detention and Removal
- Dining Room Orderly In the military, a KP who serves the cadre sergeants and officers. One who has been in the service for a lengthy term might brag, "I was DRO at the last supper".
- Distant Retrograde Orbit, a highly stable lunar orbit
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dro.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.