From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Dro or DRO may refer to:
- San Leandro, a city just South of Oakland, California
- Dro Records, Discos Radioactivos Organizados
- Young Dro, an American rapper
- Dro, a Georgian newspaper
- Debt relief order, a form of bankruptcy in England and Wales
- Drastamat Kanayan, an Armenian general known as Dro
- Disaster relief operation
- Dispute resolution organization
- Dielectric resonator oscillator
- Dro, a comune in Trentino, Italy
- Digital read out, a precision measuring instrument used in machinery and metalworking
- Dro, slang for hydroponically-grown marijuana
- DRO is the IATA airport code for Durango-La Plata County Airport
- Darwin Reconnaissance Orbiter, a fictional spacecraft from Alien Planet
- U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement Office of Detention and Removal
- Dining Room Orderly In the military, a KP who serves the cadre sergeants and officers. One who has been in the service for a lengthy term might brag, "I was DRO at the last supper".
- Distant Retrograde Orbit, a highly stable lunar orbit
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dro.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.