From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Drumming may refer to:
- the act of playing the drums or other percussion instruments
- Drumming, a musical composition written by Steve Reich in 1971 for percussion ensemble
- Drumming (snipe), mechanical sound produced by snipe in the course of aerial courtship displays
- the rapid, repetitive series of strikes of a woodpecker's bill on a tree or other substrate to establish territory or attract a mate
- a mating display of animals such as birds, often in connection with a lek (mating arena)
Drumming might also refer to:
- Drumming out, an informal military ceremony to dishonorably discharge soldiers.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Drumming.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
drumming can be used in many countries and it is a kind of ancient communication