Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up drumming in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Drumming may refer to:
- the act of playing the drums or other percussion instruments
- Drummer, a musician who plays a drum, drum kit, or drums
- Drumming (Reich), a musical composition written by Steve Reich in 1971 for percussion ensemble
- Drumming (snipe), mechanical sound produced by snipe in the course of aerial courtship displays
- the rapid, repetitive series of strikes of a woodpecker's bill on a tree or other substrate to establish territory or attract a mate
- a mating display of animals such as birds, often in connection with a lek
- Drumming out, an informal military ceremony to dishonorably discharge soldiers
- Drum (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Drumming.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.