Jump to navigation Jump to search
Drumming may refer to:
- the act of playing the drums or other percussion instruments
- Drumming (Reich), a musical composition written by Steve Reich in 1971 for percussion ensemble
- Drumming (snipe), mechanical sound produced by snipe in the course of aerial courtship displays
- the rapid, repetitive series of strikes of a woodpecker's bill on a tree or other substrate to establish territory or attract a mate
- a mating display of animals such as birds, often in connection with a lek (mating arena)
- Drumming out, an informal military ceremony to dishonorably discharge soldiers.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Drumming.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.