Dubrovsky (masculine), Dubrovskaya (feminine), or Dubrovskoye (neuter) may refer to:
- Alan Dubrovsky, a character from Shortland Street
- Boris Dubrovsky (b. 1958), Russian politician
- Boris Dubrovskiy (b. 1939), Soviet rower
- Peter P. Dubrovsky (1754–1816), Russian diplomat
- Dubrovsky District, a district of Bryansk Oblast, Russia
- Dubrovskoye Urban Settlement, several municipal urban settlements in Russia
- Dubrovsky (rural locality) (Dubrovskaya, Dubrovskoye), several rural localities in Russia
- See also
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dubrovsky.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.