From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Dubuc or du Buc can refer to:
- Dubuc, Dominica, a village in Dominica.
- Dubuc (electoral district), a provincial electoral district in Quebec, Canada
- Dubuc, Saskatchewan
- Aimée du Buc de Rivéry, French heiress
- Alain Dubuc, Canadian journalist
- Alfred Dubuc (1871-1947), member of the Canadian House of Commons
- Jean Dubuc (1888-1958), a Major League Baseball pitcher
- Jean Dubuc (politician) (1941-), Canadian politician
- Jessika Dubuc (1983-), a Canadian synchronized swimmer
- Joseph Dubuc (1840-1914), a Canadian lawyer and politician
- René Dubuc (1910-1992),a French Heraldist and Normandy specialis
- Lucien Dubuc, Canadian lawyer, judge and politician
- Luis Dubuc (1985-), a musician from Texas
- Maryse Dubuc (1977-), Canadian comics writer
- Michaël Dubuc (1988-), Canadian ice hockey player
- Nancy Dubuc, American businesswoman
- Nicole Dubuc (1978-), American writer
- Pierre Dubuc (1947-), a Canadian editor, founder of L'aut'journal
- Marcelo Antonio Dubuc (1972-), a Brazilian Environmental Research
- Dubuc SLC, Upcoming Canadian electric automobile manufacturer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dubuc.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.