From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Duga can refer to:
- Duga (genus), genus of moths
- Duga-3, Soviet radar system deployed 1976-1989
- Duga-1 and Duga-2, prototypes of Duga-3
- Duga (magazine), Yugoslav and Serbian weekly newsmagazine
- Shaft bow, element of horse harness to attach to vehicle shaft
- Duga Island, island in Adriatic Sea, belonging to Croatia
- Duga Resa, municipality in Karlovac County, Croatia
- Duga, Podgorica, town in Podgorica Municipality, Montenegro
- Duga, Nikšić, town in Nikšić Municipality, Montenegro
- Duga, Štimlje, town in Štimlje municipality, Kosovo
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Duga.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.