Dum Dum (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up dum dum in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Dum Dum is a city in West Bengal, India.
Dum Dum or Dum Dums may refer to:
- Dum Dum (Lok Sabha constituency), the corresponding constituency
- Dum Dum (Vidhan Sabha constituency)
- Dum Dum, a locality near Uki, New South Wales
- Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport, formerly known as Dum Dum Airport
- Dum-Dum (album), The Vaselines first full-length LP
- Dum Dum (album), an album by Serbian rock band Ekatarina Velika
- "Dum Dum" (Brenda Lee song), a 1961 single by Brenda Lee
- Dum Dums (band), a British guitar-pop band that split in August 2001
- Dum Dums (lollipop), a brand of lollipop
- Dum Dum Dugan, a fictional character who appears in publications from Marvel Comics
- Dumdum bullet or Dum-dum, an obsolete design of expanding bullet
- Dum Dum Arsenal, the British India Army arsenal where this design was developed for colonial use
- Touché Turtle and Dum Dum, one of the segments from The New Hanna-Barbera Cartoon Series, produced by Hanna-Barbera in 1962
- Dumdum (musical instrument), a one-string bass from Zimbabwe
- Dum-Dum (rapper), Brazilian rapper and composer, member of Facção Central
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dum Dum.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.