|Look up dumb in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Dumb may refer to:
- Muteness, the condition of being unwilling or unable to speak
- Stupidity, a lack of intelligence
- "Dumb" (Nirvana song), 1993
- "Dumb" (The 411 song), 2004
- "Dumb" (Faith Evans song), 2012
- "Dumb" (Tich song), 2013
- "Dumb", a 1998 song by the band Garbage from the album Version 2.0
- Dumb terminal, a type of computer terminal lacking independent processing
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dumb.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.