Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Elevation||591 ft (180 m)|
|Time zone||UTC-6 (Central (CST))|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC-5 (CDT)|
|GNIS feature ID||491320|
The climate in this area is characterized by hot, humid summers and generally mild to cool winters. According to the Köppen Climate Classification system, Dunmor has a humid subtropical climate, abbreviated "Cfa" on climate maps.
- U.S. Geological Survey Geographic Names Information System: Dunmor, Kentucky
- "Muhlenberg County". Jim Forte Postal History. Archived from the original on December 8, 2015. Retrieved April 16, 2015.
- Anderson, Bobby (September 9, 2007). "Sandy Called These Names". Leader-News. p. A12. Retrieved May 16, 2015.
- Rennick, Robert M. (1987). Kentucky Place Names. University Press of Kentucky. p. 86. Retrieved April 28, 2013.
- Climate Summary for Dunmor, Kentucky
|This Muhlenberg County, Kentucky state location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|