Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up dupe in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Dupe may refer to:
Arts, entertainment, and media
- Duping (gaming), practice of exploiting a bug in a video game to illegitimately create duplicates of unique items or currency
- The Dupes, a 1973 Syrian film
- Dupe, an organism targeted by mimicry
- Dupe, a duplicated warez release, see Topsite (warez)
- DuPage Theatre and DuPage Shoppes
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dupe.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.