From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up dupe in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Dupe may refer to:
- Duping (gaming), practice of exploiting a bug in a video game to illegitimately create duplicates of unique items or currency
- The Dupes, a 1973 Syrian film
- DuPage Theatre and DuPage Shoppes
- Maxime Dupé (born 1993), French footballer
- Tony Dupe, Australian music producer and musician
- a organism targeted by mimicry
- a duplicated warez release, see Topsite (warez)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dupe.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.